Combined device 2 in 1:
A dual laser, in an IR (invisible to the naked eye) and red (visible) ranges.
- HOW TO INSTALL?
IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED TO POINT A LASER RAY OR ITS MIRROR REFLECTION ON THE ORGANS OF VISION!!!
The combined device (hereinafter referred to as the CD) "Perst-4" (RED) is intended to indicate the target when observing, inspecting and seeing shooting from small arms with CD "Perst-4" the installed on it at night in two ranges: red 635 nm and IR lighting with a wavelength of 850 nm.
The product is a small-sized optical-mechanical device that forms the luminous flux of laser radiation.
The product is installed on various types of small arms on the Picatinny rail.
Laser light source: combined red semiconductor laser module (wavelength - 635 nm) and IR (wavelength - 850 nm) glow.
IR light source: laser diode (wavelength - 850 nm).
Power supply: CR123A (installed in the case) / battery (3 V).
Effective range in the dark:
- red beam: 300 + 100 m
- IR beam: 400 + 100m
Overall dimensions: (37х60х91) ± 3 mm
Ambient temperature during operation: from -20 ° С to + 40 ° С
Operational Benefits :
- Time of continuous operation with a stable luminous flux (constant brightness on mode): at least 12 hours.
- Warranty period of storage and operation: 12 months. (from the moment of commissioning).
- The ability to turn on both the buttons located on the case, and from the remote tactical button.
- The ability to adjust the brightness (both from the body and from the remote button).
- The ability to lock the product.
- The laser operation indicator is on the product body.
- The presence of a pulsating mode with a frequency of 2 Hz.
- Unified alignment of both beams.
- CD "Perst-4" (red) (1 pc)
- CR 123A battery (installed in PC) (1 pc)
- Tactical switch KV-5PU (1 pc)
- Operation manual (1 pc)
- Aluminum case (1 pc)
The product is available in two versions, depending on the color of the visible laser: red and green +.