Tactical LED infrared flashlight with laser in IR spectrum.
- HOW TO INSTALL?
IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED TO POINT A LASER RAY OR ITS MIRROR REFLECTION ON THE ORGANS OF VISION!!!
The LED tactical flashlight with a laser pointer "Klesch mini 2KS-IK+laser" is designed for use on small arms, taking into account the overall dimensions, installation on short-barreled weapons (pistols) with a Picatinny rail (installed on the Yarygin pistol through the “B-8” rail) is a priority, to detect / illuminate the target and / or target designation.
The use of a superbright LED with a power of 150 lumens (at 1 W) and a reflector with a diameter of 20 mm, together with a toughened protective glass with enlightenment, makes it possible to provide the highest quality illumination of objects at distances up to 50 meters!
The built-in adjustable (with precise adjustment) Laser with a wavelength of 850 nm and a power of 3 mW allows the use of the product at distances up to 300 m.
The Picatinny rail mount is integrated into the body of the product.
The power supply of the product is carried out from one CR123A element installed in the housing with a rated voltage of 3V.
The minimum time of continuous operation of the lamp:
- in normal mode from one set of power sources - 1.1 ± 0.1 hour (depending on the used batteries)
- in economical mode from one set of power sources - 6.5 ± 0.5 hour (depending on the used batteries)
- Presence of buttons for selecting the flashlight and Laser modes on the flashlight housing.
- The presence of the rocker switch.
- Availability of a key for aligning the Laser located in the lamp housing.
Product weight without battery: 130 ± 5 g
Overall size: (90x30x35) ± 5 mm
Ambient temperature during operation: from -20 ° С to + 40 ° С
Warranty period of storage and operation of the product:: 12 months.
- transportation mode - the lamp and the laser are turned off regardless of the position of the rocker switch
- flashlight in normal mode
- flashlight in strobe mode
- flashlight in economy mode
- laser in normal mode
- pulsed laser
- flashlight and laser in normal mode
- flashlight in normal mode and Laser in pulsed mode
- flashlight in strobe mode and Laser in normal mode
- strobe light and pulsed laser
- flashlight in economy mode and Laser in normal mode
- lamp in economy mode and Laser in pulsed mode
- the ability to turn on or off any of the flashlight modes when the Laser is on
- the ability to turn on and off any of the Laser modes when the lamp is on
- the ability to turn on the flashlight and the Laser in the selected modes at the same time, as well as only the Laser or only the flashlight in the selected modes from the rotary switch "rocker"
- "Klesch mini 2KS-IK+laser" (1 pc)
- CR123A battery (installed in the lamp) (1 pc)
- Leather pouch (1 pc)
- Wrench for alignment laser (2 pcs)
- Operation manual (1 pc)