Combined device 3 in 1:
A dual laser, in an IR (invisible to the naked eye) and green (visible) ranges + an IR illuminator .
- HOW TO INSTALL?
IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED TO POINT A LASER RAY OR ITS MIRROR REFLECTION ON THE ORGANS OF VISION!!!
The combined device (hereinafter referred to as the CD) "Perst-3" (GREEN+) is intended to indicate the target when observing, inspecting and seeing shooting from small arms with CD "Perst-3" the installed on it at night in two ranges: red 520 nm and infrared 850 nm, and IR lighting with a wavelength of 850 nm.
The product is a small-sized optical-mechanical device that forms the luminous flux of laser radiation.
The product is installed on various types of small arms on the Picatinny rail.
Laser light source: combined red semiconductor laser module (wavelength - 520 nm) and IR (wavelength - 850 nm) glow.
IR light source: laser diode (wavelength - 850 nm).
Power supply: CR123A (installed in the case) / battery (3 V).
Effective range in the dark:
- red beam: 300 + 100 m
- IR beam: 900 + 100m
Laser power at maximum brightness:
- green - 18 mW,
- IR - 20 mW,
- IR illuminator - 0.5 W
Time of continuous operation with a stable luminous flux (constant on maximum brightness of the illuminator): at least 40 min.
Laser uptime at maximum brightness: at least 10 hours.
Overall dimensions: (115x77x34) + 5 mm
The mass of the product without a battery without a remote button: 300 + 10 g.
Ambient temperature during operation: from -20 ° С to + 40 ° С.
Warranty period of storage and operation: 12 months (from the moment of commissioning).
Operational Benefits :
- Switching on / off is performed both from buttons located on the case, and using remote tactical buttons.
- A wide range of brightness controls for the Laser and flashlight.
- Transport mode (product blocking mode).
- The operation indicator of the device is located on the back side (back cover) of the product body, the indicator informs the owner about the operation of the device and the selected mode.
- The color of the indicator is dull blue / red, it is selected in a special way, it does not distract the arrow and does not give light when using the night vision device, and there is also the possibility of adjusting the brightness.
- A pulsating mode with a frequency of 2 Hz increases the already wide scope.
Independent adjustment of the illuminator allows you to customize it to the needs of a particular shooter (distance of application, place of application, etc.).
The 7-position mode selection switch located on the upper platform of the device helps to quickly select the operating mode, tactile (when working with gloves, nothing prevents), as it has a fairly clear click.
- Combined device "Perst-3" (green+) (1 pc)
- KV-D2 tactical switch (1 pc)
- CR-123A battery (installed in the housing) (1 pc)
- Allen key (1 pc)
- Operation manual (1 pc)
- Spare screws for battery compartment (2 pcs)
- Aluminum case (1 pc)
Combined device "Perst-3" is available in the following versions:
- The combined device "Perst-3" (red)
- The combined device "Perst-3" ( green + )
The operation of the "Perst-3", the KV-D2 tactical switch, the procedure for replacing batteries, as well as precautions for the operation of the product - see the instruction manual.