- HOW TO INSTALL?
IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED TO POINT A LASER RAY OR ITS MIRROR REFLECTION ON THE ORGANS OF VISION!!!
The combined device (hereinafter referred to as the CD) "Perst-4" (GREEN+) is intended to indicate the target when observing, inspecting and seeing shooting from small arms with CD "Perst-4" the installed on it at night in two ranges: green 520 nm and infrared 850 nm, and IR lighting with a wavelength of 850 nm. The product is a small-sized optical-mechanical device that forms the luminous flux of laser radiation.
The product is installed on various types of small arms on the Picatinny rail. KV-D2 tactical switch (in the kit) can be installed both on Picatinny and Basis rails.
Laser light source: combined green semiconductor laser module (wavelength - 520 nm) and IR (wavelength - 850 nm) glow.
IR light source: laser diode (wavelength - 850 nm).
Power supply: CR123A (installed) / battery (3 V).
Effective range in the dark:
- green+: 300 ± 100 m.;
- IR: 400 ± 100 m.
Overall dimensions: (37х60х91) ± 3 mm.
Ambient temperature during operation: from -20 ° С to + 40 ° С
Time of continuous operation with a stable luminous flux (constant brightness on mode): at least 12 hours.
Warranty period of storage and operation: 12 months. (from the moment of commissioning).
Operational Benefits :
- The ability to turn on both the buttons located on the case, and from the remote tactical button.
- The ability to adjust the brightness (both from the body and from the remote button).
- The ability to lock the product.
- The laser operation indicator is on the product body.
- The presence of a pulsating mode with a frequency of 2 Hz.
- Unified alignment of both beams.
- Compatible with all tactical switches from "D" line*.
|"Perst-4" combined device gen.3.0 (green+)||1 pc.|
|CR 123А battery||1 pc.|
|KV-D2 tactical switch||1 pc.|
|Aluminium cylinder (case)||1 pc.|