- HOW TO INSTALL?
IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED TO POINT A LASER RAY OR ITS MIRROR REFLECTION ON THE ORGANS OF VISION!!!
The combined device (hereinafter referred to as the CD) "Perst-4M" (GREEN+) is intended to indicate the target when observing, inspecting and seeing shooting from small arms with CD "Perst-4M" the installed on it at night in two ranges: green 520 nm and infrared 850 nm, and IR lighting with a wavelength of 850 nm.
The product is a small-sized optical-mechanical device that forms the luminous flux of laser radiation.
The product is installed on various types of small arms on the Picatinny rail.
Laser light source: combined green semiconductor laser module (wavelength - 520 nm) and IR (wavelength - 850 nm) glow.
IR light source: laser diode (wavelength - 850 nm).
Product weight with batteries: no more than 210 g
Overall dimensions with a lid installed on it for working with a gun: (101x38x37) ± 3 mm
Ambient temperature during operation: from -20 ° С to + 40 ° С
The effective range of the product in the dark:
- green beam: 300 + 100 m
- IR: 400 + 100m
Time of continuous operation with a stable luminous flux (constant brightness on mode): at least 24 hours.
Warranty period of storage and operation: 12 months. (from the moment of commissioning).
Operational Benefits :
- The ability to turn on both the buttons located on the case, and from the remote tactical button.
- The ability to adjust the brightness (both from the body and from the remote button).
- The ability to lock the product.
- The laser operation indicator is on the product body.
- The presence of a pulsating mode with a frequency of 2 Hz.
- Unified alignment of both beams.
In the kit :
- CD "Perst-4M" (green+) (1 pc)
- Cover for working with a carabiner (1 pc)
- CR 123A batteries (installed in PC) (2 pcs)
- Tactical switch KV Klesh-1 (1 pc)
- Operation manual (1 pc)
- Aluminum case (1 pc)
The operation of the CD "Perst-4M" (green +), the Tactical switch KV Kleshch-1, the procedure for replacing the batteries, as well as precautions for the operation of the product — see the instruction manual.