- HOW TO INSTALL?
PT-3 Vepr milled telescopic tubular type folding stock is designed for rifles based on RPK (Vepr) with a mechanism of blocking the shot with folded stock.
If your rifle has a plate that prevents folding the stock with unlocked safety lever, use PT-3 Vepr stock.
If you do not have this plate – use PT-3 RPK stock.
PT-3 Vepr allows to make adjustments according to goals and anatomical features of the shooter.
Advantages during operation:
- does not require weapon modification during installation;
- adjustable cheek ;
- wide range of length adjustments;
- original mechanism allows to fold stock with fixation at any stock length, cheek height, putt pad height;
- allows to operate with iron sight in lower position of the cheek;
- backlash elimination mechanism
Material : D16T alloy coated in black color.
Warranty period of storage and operation: 60 months.
To install the stock on rifle:
1. Take off the regular stock:
- Take of the rear grip, so it doesn’t interfere while hitting out the hinge;
- Open the dust cover;
- By a hammer and a drift pin hammer out the regular hinge from the folding mechanism. Hit from the bottom to the top in the direction of the duct cover in accordance with the standard instructions for the complete disassembly of rifle.
2. Choose a butt pad cover that you plan to use. Replace the butt pad cover if needed by screwing out one of them and placing another instead of it.
4. Install the PT-3 Vepr on the regular place and hammer in the hinge.
Moving parts of the telescopic butt length adjustment mechanism must be cleaned during maintenance of the weapon.
More detailed illustrated instructions are in the Operation manual.
No compatible items...