Upper handguard for AR-15.
Length 368 mm (114,48").
- HOW TO INSTALL?
Bracket B-74 "Joker-4" (hereinafter referred to as B-74) is installed in place of the top full-time handguard of carbines based on AR-15 and has a Picatinny rail that allows you to attach additional equipment to the weapon.
B-74 is a one-piece milled product made of D16T alloy with a black coating.
- Improves barrel cooling
- Creates the ability to attach additional equipment
- Minimum weight and size characteristics
Overall dimensions: (368x39x38) mm (length 36.8 cm (114.48 "))
Operating temperature range: from -50 ° С to + 50 ° С
Warranty period of storage and operation of the product: 60 months.
To install on a weapon you need:
- To dismantle the muzzle device, staff forend, gas block, mounting nut.
- Tighten the fastening nut manufactured by Zenit LLC by removing the pre-locking nut from it.
- Install the lower handguard B-84.
- To put on a fixing nut.
- Put on the adjustable gas block.
- Through the holes available on the lower part of the B-84 bottom bracket (having previously displaced it so that the holes on the bracket coincide with the mounting screws on the gas block) or tilting the bottom bracket so as to gain access to the fixing screws, tighten the screws on the gas block thereby fixing the adjustable gas block.
- Slide the lower bracket firmly to the upper receiver so that the Picatinny rails form a single line.
- Using the key included in the kit, twist the fixing nut, thereby tightly locking the lower bracket on the carabiner.
- Place the top bracket on the bottom and slide it so that it sits in the grooves.
- Using four screws, we fix the upper handguard B-74 on the lower handguard B-84.
- Secure additional equipment in any place convenient for the shooter.
No video installation instructions...