Designed for AKS-74U. Has Basis rails on sides and Picatinny rail on bottom
- HOW TO INSTALL?
- All-milled rail "Handguard B-11U" is made of aluminum alloy D16T coated with black / desert color, designed for installation on the regular place of the handguard of the Kalashnikov AKS-74U.
- Rail "Handguard B-11U" forms a Picatinny bar that allows you to attach additional equipment to the weapon: under-barrel (tactical) flashlight, laser pointer, tactical handle, bipod, rails B-9, B-2, B-2U and handles RK-1 (RK-0, RK-2, RK-4).
- Allows installation of the B-19 and B-19N rails. The side Picatinny rail is installed by the user according to his needs.
- Weight: 115 g
- Overall dimensions: (129 x 38 x 41) ± 5 mm.
- Color:black or desert
- improves the cooling of the gun barrel in the area from the receiver to the upper handguard
- creates the possibility of mounting additional equipment
The price is for the rail without additional slats. Rails B-2 U length of 75 mm and B-2 length of 45 mm are purchased separately.
Completeness of delivery:
- Rail "Handguard B-11U'' - 1 pc.
- Instruction manual - 1 pc.
- Washer - 4 pcs.
No video installation instructions...
No compatible items...