- HOW TO INSTALL?
PT-1 Vepr milled telescopic folding stock is designed for rifles based on RPK (Vepr) with a mechanism of blocking the shot with folded stock.
If your rifle has a plate that prevents folding the stock with unlocked safety lever, use PT-1 Vepr stock.
If you do not have this plate – use PT-1 RPK stock.
PT-1 Vepr allows to make adjustments according to goals and anatomical features of the shooter.
Advantages during operation:
does not require weapon modification during installation;
adjustable cheek and adjustable butt pad;
wide range of length adjustments;
original mechanism allows to fold stock with fixation at any stock length, cheek height, putt pad height;
allows to operate with iron sight in lower position of the cheek;
two options of butt pad: wide and narrow;
two slingmount options in the kit.
Operating temperature range: from -50 ° С to + 50 ° С
Warranty period of storage and operation: 60 months.
To install the stock on rifle:
1. Take off the regular stock:
- Take of the rear grip, so it doesn’t interfere while hitting out the hinge;
- Open the dust cover;
- By a hammer and a drift pin hammer out the regular hinge from the folding mechanism. Hit from the bottom to the top in the direction of the duct cover in accordance with the standard instructions for the complete disassembly of rifle.
2. Choose a slingmount that you plan to use. Screw out the other slingmount.
3. Choose a butt pad cover that you plan to use. Replace the butt pad cover if needed by screwing out one of them and placing another instead of it.
4. Install the PT-1 Vepr on the regular place and hammer in the hinge.
1. To adjust the length of the stock, raise the lever and set the required stock length by pressing the button under the lever and pulling the stock to the required length. After setting the required length of PT-1 Vepr, close the lever to fix the length of PT-1 Vepr.
2. To adjust the height of the cheek:
- loosen screws, set cheek on required height;
- tighten screws to fix cheek on required length.
3. To adjust the height of the butt pad:
- loosen screw, set putt pad on required height;
- tighten screw to fix butt pad on required height.
4. To fold the stock, press the regular folding button. To unfold the stock, press the regular unfolding button.
Moving parts of the telescopic butt length adjustment mechanism must be cleaned during maintenance of the weapon.
More detailed illustrated instructions are in the Operation manual.
No compatible items...