- Video reviews
The telescopic stock "PT-1S" is installed on a regular place of AK stocks folding in the side.
Allows you to make adjustments based on tasks and individual physique of shooter.
One of the following adapters is selected depending on the weapon model:
- adapter for AKS, AKS-74U (stock axis diameter - 4.5 mm);
- adapter on AK (combat models of weapons, with the possibility of firing with a folded stock; stock axis diameter - 5.5 mm);
- adapter not folding on AKM and carbines on its base.
Advantages during operation:
- does not require weapon modification during installation;
- adjustable cheek and adjustable butt pad;
- wide range of length adjustments;
- original mechanism allows to fold stock with fixation at any stock length, cheek height, putt pad height;
- folds with fixation with B-13 rail installed on the dovetail joint of the weapon;
- allows to operate with iron sight in lower position of the cheek;
- two options of butt pad: wide and narrow;
- two slingmount options in the kit.
Material: D16T alloy
Weight: 515 ± 10 (in the kit assembly: wide rubber cover for back of the stock and two slingmounts)
Overall dimensions: (242/342х125/142х42)
Operating temperature range: from -50 ° С to + 50 ° С
Warranty period of storage and operation: 60 months.
In the kit:
|Stock "PT-1S"||1 pc.|
Washers for butt pad cover
|Rubber spacer.||1 pc.|
|Rubber butt pad cover (wide and narrow).||2 pcs.|
|Operation manual||1 pc.|
To install the stock on rifle with folding stock:
1. Take off the regular stock:
- Take of the rear grip, so it doesn’t interfere while hitting out the hinge;
- Open the dust cover;
- By a hammer and a drift pin hammer out the regular hinge from the folding mechanism. Hit from the bottom to the top in the direction of the duct cover in accordance with the standard instructions for the complete disassembly of rifle.
2. Choose a slingmount that you plan to use. Screw out the other slingmount.
3. Choose a butt pad cover that you plan to use. Replace the butt pad cover if needed by screwing out one of them and placing another instead of it.
4. Install the PT-1S and the adapter’s plate on the rifle and hammer in the hinge into the regular place (hit from top to bottom).
More detailed illustrated instructions are in the Operation manual.
No compatible items...