- Video reviews
PT-3 RPK milled telescopic tubular type is designed for RPK with folded stock.
If your rifle has a plate that prevents folding the stock with unlocked safety lever, use PT-3 Vepr stock.
If you do not have this plate – use PT-3 RPK stock.
PT-3 Vepr allows to make adjustments according to goals and anatomical features of the shooter.
Advantages during operation:
- does not require weapon modification during installation;
- adjustable cheek ;
- wide range of length adjustments;
- original mechanism allows to fold stock with fixation at any stock length, cheek height, putt pad height;
- allows to operate with iron sight in lower position of the cheek;
- backlash elimination mechanism
Overall dimensions: (225/275х110/140x43) ± 5 mm
Material : D16T alloy coated in black color.
Operating temperature range: from -50 ° С to + 50 ° С
Warranty period of storage and operation: 60 months.
To install the stock on rifle:
1. Take off the regular stock:
- Take of the rear grip, so it doesn’t interfere while hitting out the hinge;
- Open the dust cover;
- By a hammer and a drift pin hammer out the regular hinge from the folding mechanism. Hit from the bottom to the top in the direction of the duct cover in accordance with the standard instructions for the complete disassembly of rifle.
2. Install the PT-3 RPK on the regular place and hammer in the hinge (top down).
Moving parts of the telescopic butt length adjustment mechanism must be cleaned during maintenance of the weapon.
More detailed illustrated instructions are in the Operation manual.
No compatible items...