- HOW TO INSTALL?
B-33RPK rail is a milled product made of aluminum D16T with black or desert coating.
B-33RPK can be installed on following handguards: B-23L (also as a part of «Sport-8», «Sport-8U» kits), B-20L (also as a part of «Sport-5», «Sport-5U» kits), B-20U by 4 screws. Forms a Picatinny rail above the receiver, that does not cover the line of the iron sight.
B-33RPK rail is compatible with rifles with RPK-based receivers.
Only compatible with rifles that have removeable regular dust cover (not compatible with rifles with dust cover on a hinge).
Has Picatinny rail on the top that allows installation of various sighting devices. Holds zero after numerous openings and closings.
Operating temperature range: from -50 ° С to + 50 ° С
Warranty period of storage and operation: 60 months.
In the kit:
- B-33RPK rail 1 pc
- Rear and front recoil spring guides 1 pc
- M5x7 screws 4 pc
- DO-1 recoil buffer 1 pcs
- Manual 1pc
To install B-33RPK do the following:
1. Take off the regular dust cover, remove the recoil mechanism, remove the bolt carrier, put up the sight and the gas tube lever.
2. Install B-33RPK on B-23L, B-20L or B-20U handguard so that the steel part on the top of the handguard enters the receiver. Bait four screws, Then tighten four screws.
3. Reassemble the recoil mechanism. Take off the spring from regular guides and install it on guides from the kit of B-33RPK.
4. If you are installing B-33RPK on Saiga-308, put the DO-1 recoil buffer on recoil mechanism. For Saiga-308 this is mandatory. For other rifles – optional, up to the user.
5. Install the bolt carrier, the recoil mechanism, close B-33 dust cover. Reload a couple of times.
More detailed illustrated instructions are in the operation manual.