Designed for rifles with RPK-based receiver that have a fixation lever on the handguard retainer
- V1.0 ("A" type)
- V1.1 ("B" type)
- HOW TO INSTALL?
- improves the cooling of barrel in the place between the receiver and the gas tube;
- allows installation of additional equipment.
Material: aluminum alloy D16T
Weight: 300 ± 10 g
Product length: 250 mm
Working range of ambient temperature: from -50 to +50 0С.
- Sport-5 V1.0
Seats on different weapons may vary, so before buying, check the appearance of your regular handguard with following photo. Two types are possible: Type A with a wider seat and Type B with a narrower seat. Type A corresponds to B-20L V1.0 handguard (Sport-5 V1.0), Type B - to B-20L V1.1 handguard (Sport-5 V1.1).
In the kit:
«B-20L handguard» rail
|Side bar "Sport-4"||2 pcs.|
- Perform an incomplete disassembly of rifle, take off regular handguard and regular gas tube cover.
- Install B-20L rail instead of regular handguard. Install regular handguard retainer on B-20L. Hammer in the handguard (hit the handguard retainer by a hammer through a spacer). Close the lever on the handguard retainer.
- Install B-31RPK rail.
- Install DL-3 rail. Tighten 6 screws M5x7. Leave two openings on the right side unscrewed, you will install a side plate here.
- Install side bars. One on the bottom and one on the right. Side bars are installed by longer M5x9 screws (4 pcs.)
The rigidity of landing of the forend and the brackets included in the kit determines the rigidity of mounting sights, which affects the accuracy of the shot.