Designed for Saiga-9. Has Basis rails on all sides
- HOW TO INSTALL?
"Sport-3" kit is installed in place of the regular handguard of Saiga-9 or TR9 Paradox.
Has Basis rails on three sides. Basis rail is designed for lightening the handguard and installation of additional accessories directly to the handguard: side Picatinny rails (B-2, B-2L, B-2U, B-2M); slingmounts (A-1L, A-2L); RL-1 hand stoppers; grips (RK-0L, RK-1L, RK-2L, RK-4L, KR-6L); NPN-2 Basis rail covers.
All products of the kit are milled with a coating of black or desert color.
Advantages during operation:
- improves the cooling of the gun barrel in the area from the receiver to the upper handguard
- creates the possibility of mounting additional equipment
- minimum weight and size characteristics
Material: D16T aluminum alloy
Weight: 275 ± 10 g
Product length: 295 mm
Operating ambient temperature range: -50 to +50°C
Warranty period of storage and operation with the date of commissioning: 60 months.
In the kit:
- "B-31LN upper handguard" rail - 1 pc.
- ''B-21L handguard'' rail - 1 pc.
- ''DL-2 additional attachment'' rail - 1 pc.
- Screws - 8 pcs.
- Manuals (B-31LN, B-21L, DL-2, Sport-3 kit) - 4 pcs.
To install the "Sport-3" kit on the weapon you need:
1. To make incomplete disassembly of the weapon and to remove a regular handguard and a regular upper handguard.
2. Install ''B-21L handguard" rail. Place it in the position of the regular handguard. Cover by handguard retainer. Hammer the handguard into the rifle. Do not hit the handguard directly, hit a handguard retainer by a hammer through a spacer.
3. Install "B-31LN upper handguard" rail.
4. Install ''DL-2 additional attachment'' rail.
Detailed information about each rail: advantages during operation, technical characteristics, installation instructions can be found in the manuals of each product.
The rigidity of landing of the handguard and railsfrom the kit determine the rigidity of sights, which affects the accuracy of the shot. Do not file the handguard!