Upper handguard is part of the “Sport-2” kit and “Sport-4” kit.
- Video reviews
- Saiga-9 - as a part of "Sport-2" kit: is mounted on B-21L handguard and DL-2 additional attachment;
- AK with long barrel (415mm) - as a part of "Sport-4" kit: is mounted on B-10L handguard and DL-2 additional attachment.
There is a Picatinny rail at the top of the rail.
Material: aluminium alloy D16T.
Weight: 132 ± 5g.
Overall dimensions: (238х50х37) ± 5 mm.
Operating ambient temperature range: from -50 to +50 0С.
In the kit:
|''B-31LV upper handguard'' rail||1 pc.|
To install on the weapon you need to:
1. Make an incomplete disassembly of the weapon.
2. Remove the standard upper handguard: hold the gas tube with one hand, and turn the standard upper handguard with the other hand
3. Install B-31LV upper handguard on lower handguard (B-10L or B-21L), and DL-2 additional attachment , install the screws with a screwdriver.