- PB-1 - quick release platform. For installation on Picatinny rail. It can be installed directly on the red dot, or you can put a spacer on it, thus increasing the height of the optical axis.
- PN-1 - non-quick release platform. For installation on Picatinny rail. It is lower than PB-1 and is the lowest platform that we make. It can be installed directly on the red dot, in this case an interesting setup can be obtained if it is installed on a low B-19N upper handguard - in this case, the line of iron sight will be visible through the red dot. It can also be used in conjunction with spacers if you need to increase the height.
- PV-30 - spacer (medium), which can be installed on PB-1 or PN-1.
- PV-39 - spacer (high), which can be installed on PB-1 or PN-1.
- PV-B45U - platform for installation at 45 degrees. It is installed on Basis rail. Installation on Picatinny rail is also possible by a Picatinny-Basis adapter (sold separately).
Options from the «Vzor-1» kit and the height of the optical axis above the upper point of the Picatinny rail, on which the installation was made:
PB-1 platform: 20 mm.
PB-1 platform + PV-30 spacer: 30 mm.
PB-1 platform + PV-39 spacer: 39 mm.
PN-1 platforrm: 17 mm.
PN-1 platform + PV-30 spacer: 27 mm.
PN-1 platform + PV-39 spacer: 36 mm.
The same platforms are also compatible with our other red dots: «Vzor-3», «Vzor-3T», «Vzor-3TK». The kits of these red dots include one platform: PB-1. Others can be purchased separately if needed. Please note that the first batches of platforms used longer screws, now they are unified. In case of installation of platforms from the first batches on «Vzor-3», «Vzor-3T», «Vzor-3TK», it may be necessary to shorten the screws.
Sign up for the news! Keep up to date